Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thusday Morning Commute

Wet, wet, wet! We've had enough rain to last us for quite a while now. My drive from La Crosse to Rochester along i90 featured rain almost the entire way this morning and at times it was pretty heavy. It's crazy seeing water all over fields and flooding low lying areas. For some reason my camera phone won't send pictures to my account today so I've got no new pictures of road conditions to post. Figured it was only fitting to post a Fun Shot that I took on a previous rainy day on my drive. Believe me it looked pretty much the same this morning. Hopefully the rain is done now and we can dry out this weekend. The area is under several flood warnings so drive extra safely and be sure you don't try to drive through any standing water.

Fun Shot of the Day -- Rain rain go away

No comments: