Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Morning Commute

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. I was actually surprised that I didn't see more traffic on i90 this morning but maybe most people aren't traveling till tonight or perhaps the high gas prices really are impacting peoples travel plans. Also didn't see any police cars this morning after I've been seeing them on my drive quite a bit lately. What I did see was an unusual high amount of redwing blackbirds. That got me thinking and wondering why it's so common to see them along highways but I never see them in residential areas. I couldn't think of any answer other then that maybe they like road kill but who knows. Might get a little rain this weekend but over all it's suppose to be nice out. Drive safe.

Driving West on i90 by St Charles, MN -- HWY 74 -- Exit 233

Fun Shot of the Day -- and interesting load (is that a table)

No comments: